Friday, 6 July 2007

The hair growth continues.....


For those who are interested in following the hair growth here is a photo taken last night (I went out to the pub for a couple of hours, Yay). I took the plunge and went au-natural. I also cut James' hair last week with the clippers so I nearly have hair longer than my husbands (oh, the temptation to put the wrong clipper attatchment on and speed up the process of getting longer hair than my hubby was so strong). But step-by-step I will get closer to normality and the "old" me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for pub-going. I like the colour of your top - is that another new purchase? xx

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)