Friday, 6 July 2007

I'm back.

I am back at home now... and have to confess I am still in bed (it is 1:30 in the afternoon!).

I have had a nice break away and I have done quite a few nice things this week. I did try to tell myself I needed to rest in readiness for Radiotherapy - but I will never listen (and would do it the same all over again ;-D). Just give me back a little energy and I grab it with both hands. So today I have taken the pace down significantly and plan to just rest over the weekend.

I have been missed by all while I was away and so it is nice to come home to lots of attention and cuddles. How the cats will cope when I go back to work I don't know!

So, I start the Radiotherapy on Monday and I am putting aside July as just "Radiotherapy" month. Bring it on.

No comments:

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)