Thursday, 26 July 2007

A little bit of Bananarama...

Only you can set me free,
'Cos I'm guilty,
Guilty as a girl can be,
Come on baby can't you see,
I stand accuuuuuuuuuuused of love in the first degree.

combine that with a little Kylie of course.....

Better the devil you know,
Better the devil you know,
oohh oh ohho oh ohho oh oh oh oh...

and you have a session of radiotherapy!

I've been a bit sleepy the last couple of days. I have been over-sleeping and yesterday didn't have chance to tame my sticking up short hair. I was so embarrassed when I went into my Radiotherapy session that I had to explain to the 3 nurses (male and female) why my hair was such a mess... then I realised the bizarreness of being embarrassed about how my hair looked when I was standing there topless -It's just become second nature these days to get looked at, prodded and poked that I don't think twice about that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be something to do with James' new luxury motor. Chris & Angie

Anonymous said...

Just look at that count down - less than 4 days to go - yey!

ZS xx

Anonymous said...

Have they played any Jason Donovan, Chesney Hawkes or Sonia yet?!

On a serious matter - it is your right to be fully involved in decision-making regarding your treatment. I would be inclined to make a list of questions and ask for an extra outpatient appointment to get some explanations regarding what's happening. I'd also ask why there's such a discrepancy in the two doctors' recommendations. I mean, these things often aren't an exact science, added to that the variations required for different patients, it can lead to differing opinions, but you should at least be able to have it explained to you WHY they were thinking along different lines.

And if there are any problems tell them Suzy told you to ask, and she says "Grrrrr!!" on your behalf.

SK xx

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)