Thursday, 9 August 2007

Woo Hoo....

After a little set back a week ago when all my eyelashes and eyebrows fell out all over again.....

.... I am now sprouting a zillion little new eyelashes!

Oh, how I have missed mascara!

Right I am now off to eat lots this evening because in the morning I will be fasting before my scan :(

3 comments:

Jo said...

Congratulations on getting through the rough ride of treatment. BIG pat on the back for you.

Good luck with the scan, and enjoy the hair regrowth :)

Jo xx

The Knit Nurse said...

Hope you didn't have to fast long. I think I'm still living off all that cake I consumed at the weekend. I just looked at the weather for the weekend in North Derbyshire and it's not looking bad. Very low winds. Will keep my fingers crossed for your ballooning.

Anonymous said...

Yay Eyelashes!!!!!
Sarah M xxxx

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)