Well, this blog has finally come round full circle and here I am again talking about Cod Liver Oil capsules. This time I am not attaching them to my nipples (see the very first blog entry for an explanation of this), but I am starting to take them as a dietary supplement in an attempt to lubricate my joints from the inside.
I am really quite achy and stiff, which I think has been much exacerbated by me really going for it at the weekend. Hence, I have been very tired and slept quite a bit for the last 2 days. But, it was worth it.
I have also got myself another repeat prescription of the lovely Tamoxifen. However, I am trying out a different brand this time as the pharmacist tells me that different manufacturers' brands give different people different side effects and it's one of the drugs that they end up buying in separate brands for different people. I am going to have a go with Nolvadex D made by the original manufactures before their patent expired and any tom, dick and harry could make it. It's meant to be purer and I am hoping it will get rid of the body aches. we will see. I would also like it to stop playing havoc with my hormones making me an emotional wreck and prone to teary outbursts for no apparent reason.
Tuesday, 11 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment