Wednesday, 31 October 2007

Cold, phah!

I laugh in the face of colds these days!

It is pretty much on the way out. However, I am still pretty feeble and have had to stay at home today after going into work yesterday has left me a little tired and headachey. The return to work has not been going as well as I had hoped. What with one thing and another..... the clinic appointments, scans, worrying myself silly, catching a cold.... I have hardly done more than 1-2 days a week so far. I had wanted to be doing 3 regular days by now, but I seem to be just grabbing them when I can.
Next week the 3 day week begins properly.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still reading it, Dawn ! Good luck on the 3 day week . Loads of love Chris @Angie.

Anonymous said...

hey Dawn,

glad to hear you are on the mend from the cold.

just wanted to say 'hello from up north'.

Take care
Lisa
x

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn,
Just had a read through your blog, after not reading for a little while.....
What a rollercoaster few weeks! Am so glad the brain thing was ok- you must have been terrified, I felt terrified just reading it AND i'd already read the title!!
Also - Isn't Ragdale amazing - lucky you. Sam and I went there last year for Valentines Day and absolutely loved it. The most relaxing place in the world.....
Wearing a dressing gown all day is brill!
Anyway, hope the cold is better. Euan and I have got one too, so we're in good company!
Ruth xx
ps Sorry to Hijack but if Hanneke reads this, Where are you?! Have you made it to Wales? I have been wondering but guess your Dutch email addresses are no longer working!

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)