I am back; not only from holiday but also the old Dawn is now back and raring to get on with life.
Perhaps the best thing about returning home was arriving to a letter on the doormat regarding the results from the bone scan I had before my holiday to check for tumour masses in my bones. The letter said the following;
"I am pleased to report that this scan is reported to be completely normal. This is clearly reassuring. We will see you next in 6 months as previously planned."
Reassuring - clearly!
I am also starting back at work... only part time to start with and I went in unofficially yesterday to get used to it. It really felt good and I am really looking forward to going back in again on Thursday. I am just going to start off on 2 days at the moment and build it up depending on how I go. Bring it on!
Tuesday, 2 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hey Dawn..
That's great news about the bone scan..and the holiday photo looked so ooo good....hope the pootling round in the boat was fun.
Take care
x
Great to have you back, best of luck with your research Dawn!
Leigh
Hi Dawn,
Great to have you back, and really good news about the bone scan. The holiday looked lovely, hope that going back to work is going well. No doubt you will need lots of 'team coffee' and 'team lunches' while you get used to it all again! Thinking of you.
Lots of love
Marianne xx
Wonderful news , you've been so strong, you deserve the best. All our love , see you soon Chris & Angie
Post a Comment