Saturday, 12 January 2008
Clinical Trials and me.
Well, I am throwing myself into work in the New Year. I still feel ever so tired and am sticking on 3 (reduced) days a week for a further 3 months until I can get into the routine of it. However, I have got a huge incentive to throw myself into work. I am going to apply for a Fellowship grant which would fund me for 4 years of research... but the best thing - I could do it part time! I am struggling to imagine working full time (very hard for a 30 year old career girl to admit!) and so if I could just get support to work 4 days with a Wednesday recuperation day in the long term it may help me eventually get there. So I am throwing myself into it and actually enjoying the mental challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hello you!
Looks as if you are looking after yourself pretty well. Well done on (almost?) deciding on going part-time. And you are an expert now. It sounds like this advisory thing could be something you could really enjoy...despite the reason that made you an expert. You go girl!
X Han
That sounds interesting. Good luck with the fellowship application. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)
Still reading...so keep the updates coming! Good to hear you so excited about all the things going on, I hope everything works out as you'd like it to!
ZS xx
Post a Comment