Tuesday, 15 January 2008

Slowing down again.

This fatigue is a strange thing. After the last post of throwing myself with energy into my work, today I am tired through to my bones and it has been all I can do to keep going and I had to resort to 2 hours asleep in bed and 2 hours snoozing infront of Shrek 2. I had good intentions to go to aqua aerobics as exercise is good for fatigue - but thats easier said than done when you are fatigued!
But, i actually now feel a little refreshed again and so hopefully can throw myself back into it tomorrow after an early night tonight (although these days every night seems to be an early night for me, ho humm)

2 comments:

The Knit Nurse said...

I love early nights. You get to snuggle down and feel all virtuous. Then you wake up feeling soooo much better than you normally do. Feel like getting into bed right now..... zzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

My sister hates the word 'snooze'. It's better than 'gusset' though - yuck!
Hope you're going strong this week xx

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)