Whoop Whoop!
I am to be the face of the Nationwide Building Society's AGM booklet due to be coming through a letterbox near you sometime soon. I am so excited. My face will be landing on the mats of Nationwide customers all over the UK (poor them!) to persuade them to return their AGM voting forms; for every form returned Nationwide will donate money to Macmillan Cancer Support and I am to be the face to persuade y'all what a worthy cause it is. Whoop Whoop!
Thursday, 13 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Oooh get you! Media's Dawn Wild :) Please scan in a copy so us non-Nationwiders can see it! How very exciting :) xx
Wohoo! Cool, you'll be landing on my mat then :-)
Wow, you'll be famous-ish. You'll get people looking at you in the street with that curious 'I've seen you somewhere before' look. Celebrity big brother here you come. ;)
Fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chris & Angie
We'll be looking out for you on our doormat, as it were!
Love the flicky-out hair, by the way!
ZS xx
I have always been proud to be your mate Dawn, now Im bursting (in every sense of the word!)
Cassie
Brilliant! That's really exciting - yes do make sure you get a copy scanned as well! Jo xx
Hi hon your just been catching up on your blog - your hair has grown so much since I last saw you! I'll look forward to your cheery face dropping through my letterbox seeing as Nationwide are my lovely mortgage provider! Speak soon, lots of love S xxx
Post a Comment