Sunday, 27 July 2008

Up to date.

Well, I guess it is about time for a little blog update.

A good place to start is the lovely wedding I have been to this weekend. It was really nice; great weather, lovely setting (garden party at the parents house), delectable champagne and yummy food. They had a hog roast and you know how James and I are partial to a good hog roast, ooh it was good. Also it was a lovely catch up with my university girlie friends (+ growing numbers of children too).
























































Everything else is progressing along nicely. I am working 4 days a week (that's 4 days in work with my 2hour/day commute). I am doing well and although I am not the girl I once was energy wise I feel pretty much back to normal. Although just how ready I am to take on the world depends on what day you catch me. On Monday and Tuesday I feel I could be working full time, I am running around here and there, juggling many an activity.... but then come Wednesday (my day off) things seem to slow down and by Thursday and Friday I am struggling to get up in the mornings for work and don't know how I am ever to get back to full time again. But that doesn't last long, after a weekends recharge I am running around taking on the world again.

I have also managed to loose 1 stone in weight since the end of treatment (which is just coming up to a year now - my god!). I think I have lost this weight mainly by being active and going to work and going for walks rather than stopping eating all the things I like. The best way to do it if you ask me.

Generally as things have been going well there is not much more to report.

No comments:

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)