Wednesday, 29 October 2008

Bye Bye Hixxy Cat.




This week is a very sad week. My lovely handsome ginger cat Hixxy was knocked down and killed on the road the other night. At least a nice person managed to find me so I could go and bring him home in some blankets.

So so sad. Those cats have seen me through some pretty horrible treatments. It's no exaggeration to say that having them here for love and attention while I was off was a great help to get me through it all. I think my little Sy cat knows that I am upset as she hasn't left my side since and comes to cuddle up to me when she sees me crying. Bless her little cotton socks.

Guess it will take a little bit of getting used to not having him around. We'll miss you Hixxy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad for you, Dawn. We were very upset when James told us. Matt & Sophie have done a card for you (to "Hixxy's mummy & daddy"). All our love as usual Chris & Angie

Anonymous said...

How very sad :-( Hope you feel a little better for all of Sy's extra cuddles.

ZS x

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about Hixxy...I know how important cats can be..they are really great at just listening to you when you want to rant on...and curling up with you on the couch. I miss my two cats terribly. :(

Lisa
x

The Knit Nurse said...

This may be inappropriate as a comment on this blog but I have tagged you. No worries if you don't have time for it.

I hope you're feeling better. At least Hixxy had a good life. x

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)