Well, I am back now.
I am struggling to cope with being back in the "Real World" and am having Afternoon Tea withdrawals. I feel like I should be getting dressed up for dinner each night and I am quite put out that I have to pull my own duvet back in order to get into bed.
I also stepped onto the scales as well. The official weight gain from a 12 day cruise is 5lb. This was despite Swimming for 30 minutes on 2 days, Taking part in a Salsa aerobics class on 1 day and spending 30min plus in the gym on the bikes (which are much easier to control than normal bikes so I was quite safe) on 3 days! I am sure James won't mind me saying that he has had the same result despite running 5k almost every day (apart from the really rough days when the treadmill became quite a dangerous place to be). Phew, quite damaging.
All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed the whole cruise experience.
Sunday, 14 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
It sounds like you had a fabulous time, and having never fancied a cruise before I'm really rather envious!
Despite all the bountiful and wonderul food, it must be nice to get home and eat something a bit more down-to-earth, wearing your PJ's?!
ZS xx
Wow...it looks like you had an amazing time...looked totally posh and a real experience....am also very jealous but really happy that it was so relaxing and you had so much fun. :)
Lisa
x
I don't think 5lbs is that bad. It sounded like you were eating sumptuous banquets every day. I'm sure if you eat normally for a bit it'll just go gradually. Christmas is an ideal time to do that. ;) x
Hi Sweetie,
gosh did not realise you were doing the blog while on the cruise! It all looks real posh. You look stunning in all the dresses! I think pink really suits you...beautiful dress.
So how do I get Jan to give talks on a cruise like that?
Thanks for your x-mas card, will def keep an eye out for ways to sponsor James's marathon.
X Han
It looked wonderful! Glad you enjoyed it, I am very jealous... Its has almost tempted me to book a cruise (if we could go on our own without the threat of Max throwing himself overboard!!!)
Sx
Post a Comment