This morning I have been out doing some market research and schmoozing with the coffee morning crowd. It's been a very productive morning and I am all fired up and excited.
Last week I contacted the lady who organizes the village coffee mornings..... who contacted a lady from the WI who would be running a coffee morning in April..... who put it before the WI committee.... who decided to let me have a stall at their fundraiser coffee morning. Woo Hoo!
So I am going to be able to do a special Breast Cancer Care cake stall (I am thinking pink ribbon cupcakes and pink ribbon cookies). I had quite a great response from all the ladies I chatted to. I spoke to the lady on the cake stall to find out the best sellers and prices. I chatted to the lady on the hand-made card stall, who offered to make some cards for me to put out on my stall to sell too.
So step 1 has been taken and now I have to refine my stall ideas.
Saturday, 17 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment