Owch..... my 2nd annual mammogram is now complete. I went earlier this week to get "evil" and "good" boob squeezed into impossible shapes no breast should be squeezed into. Just when you think the nurse can contract 2 plates together no further... oh, there you go a little tighter still. Combine that with needing to stand with your feet here, face your body here, relax you shoulder here and hold the other boob out of the way (;-D) here. All in all it's a bit of a giggle!
I go into clinic in a couple of weeks to find out the results.
Wednesday, 21 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ooh it does make me cringe just thinking about it! Hope that's the most awkward one over with.
Btw if you need to practise any pink cake recipes I am a very willing taster :)
x
Post a Comment