My brilliant brilliant husband ran the 2009 london marathon yesterday. SO SO PROUD. will be back to update with all the exciting photos (I managed to just catch the back of James's neck in one photo and you can just about make him out if you really really zoom in!!). I generally failed to get any good "running shots" of him, mainly because once i spotted him it was all to quick and I was all too excited to have seen him and intent on giving him a quick "keep going" kiss. That photo's went right out the window.
He pushed on through hot hot weather to make it in 4hr 24 minutes. Amazing.
As for me I had just the best day cheering him on. I had a packed schedule to get round to 3 different cheering points with my friend Cassie and we had a 100% hit rate with spotting him at each spot, and it's thanks to cassie that I spotted him at all at point 2. Oooh it happens so quickly.
He did so well, I am bursting with pride today.
Monday, 27 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
its not every day you get to scream at men wearing shorts and small vests ..... Cas x
Post a Comment