I have received information through about my volunteering day at the Harewood House Pink Ribbon walk Sat 5th June....
I have been assigned to the Pink Ribbonwalk Registration Team :-) I am very excited about this role.
I have to arrive for 7:45 (gosh - it is 50 minutes drive away from me as well!) but I do get a breakfast roll and a hot drink.
Walkers set off at 9:30 (20-milers) and 12:30 (10-milers) and should expect to come back in between 3:30-5:30. So I expect I will be the smiley face signing them out and back in again.
After that it will be full on support at the finish line for the final arrivees and all finished off with a BBQ!
I should get to drag my weary body home around 7:30 :-)
OOooooohhh I am really looking forward to it.
Friday, 28 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Good for you, hope all goes well.. Remember to take some sunblock... Looking forward to the blog update
Marie x
Post a Comment