Tuesday, 25 May 2010

An update in photo-form

I have mainly been up to the following.....

Having a new haricut (a graduated bob with a new hair tone) which I quite like.



Having a girlie get together in Birmingham....



Being the proper little scientist with a work trip to Slovenia where I had to give a talk (and enjoying post-conference talk celebrations with my boss)





Entertaining friends visiting from Japan and getting excited by planning our summer holiday to Tokyo!!! (and preparing by drinking Sake and eating Japanese-rice-cake-thingys)



enjoying the sun with a BBQ



and finding it amusing that we were not the only ones finding the hot weather very enjoyable....


Being green-fingered in the garden and enjoying finding new ingenious ways of using up excess rhubarb (rhubarb bellinis and rhubarb and custard souffles)

No comments:

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)