Monday, 7 February 2011

Another year...

So January...

January has come and gone and along with it my annual check-ups and mammogram.

Again this year I have passed my MOT. The doctors are happy with me and can see no obvious changes on the mammogram since my previous one from the year before. I had the usual fit of giggles when I saw my notes being lugged across the desk by the nurse at reception.... I think I am yet to see any notes quite as thick as mine. I don't seem to be able to help but get the giggles when James and I go into clinic. I think there is quite a bit of nervous energy even when I think there is nothing to worry about.

But that's the squeeze over for another year. In the mean time I am going to be vigilant and get on with business as usual (hence the lack of posting on this Cancer blog).

Bye till next time.

1 comment:

The Knit Nurse said...

Glad you're well. Maybe you need a normal life blog Dawn. Miss seeing your culinary creations and stories from your travels. Would like to see some crochet too. x

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)