Friday, 20 May 2011

Happy News



Can you tell what that news is..... Yes, James and I are going to have a baby :-)

Meet the Wild child;




We are very happy and over the moon. It is nice to be able to come on here and put up this news to show that there can be life after cancer and even babies after chemotherapy. So this October will be quite a celebration. I will be approaching becoming a 5 year Cancer survivor, James and I will have had our 5 year Anniversary (a weekend off to the Drunken Duck in the lakes to look forward to for that, while we still can of course) and we should be joined by this little Wild Child.

3 comments:

srh said...

Yaaaaaay! :-)
I's been ages since I posted on here...

Me said...

me too!!!!

wibble said...

Fantastic news Dawn, I'm soooooooo happy for you! Welcome to the world of pregnancy brain, pregnancy bladder and babyness!!!

Sarah F

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)