Thursday, 30 November 2006

The Cod Liver Oil story

I should explain the title of my blog. The cod liver oil refers to my experience of having cod liver oil capsules (they don't have to be cod liver oil - any cheap oil capsule would do apparently) taped onto my nipples so they could locate them on the MRI scan. The scan involved lying on your front on a table with your boobs in what could only be described as two "buckets" - I didn't ask if these were a "one-size-fits-all" or whether you get a quick sizing up in the waiting room. So I decided this would be the first of many experiences that I could happily share on a blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tee hee! I'm sure they'll be a fair few more amusing medical stories to come... Looking forward to hearing them. And looking forward to checking up on you at Jimmy's, Love Dr Bond xxxx

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)