I think I may have taken the Girl Guide motto "Be Prepared" a little bit too far in getting ready for the impending hair loss. I managed to go for my hat shopping spree at the weekend (thanks girls for that one - was just what the doctor ordered) and I now am the proud owner of no less than 3 wigs, 6 scarves and 8 hats. I am now in full moulting mode with continual hairs falling off my head... and also the occasional chunks too. So far it isn't noticeable and I can go hat-less, but it has really built up and will go quite quickly I think now. Apart from my brief day or so of upset-ness I am hardly bothered by the current fall of my hair and am looking forward to being able to not worry about trying to keep it for as long as possible and have a bit of fun.
Monday, 29 January 2007
Be Prepared!
I think I may have taken the Girl Guide motto "Be Prepared" a little bit too far in getting ready for the impending hair loss. I managed to go for my hat shopping spree at the weekend (thanks girls for that one - was just what the doctor ordered) and I now am the proud owner of no less than 3 wigs, 6 scarves and 8 hats. I am now in full moulting mode with continual hairs falling off my head... and also the occasional chunks too. So far it isn't noticeable and I can go hat-less, but it has really built up and will go quite quickly I think now. Apart from my brief day or so of upset-ness I am hardly bothered by the current fall of my hair and am looking forward to being able to not worry about trying to keep it for as long as possible and have a bit of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a shame that you only have wintery hats... if the sun comes out a bit you'll have to go hat shopping all over again... oh the pain, the trauma ;)
SK
Joanna Lumley once said that you can never have too many hats, scarves or pairs of shoes....so I think you should make sure your shoe collection is up to scratch too.
Cassie
Post a Comment