Right, I have just received a top tip about a good company that sells wigs on ebay (25quid). Now, I know I still very much have my hair at the moment, and, I have my long vibrant red wig for when I am feeling fun. But, I might not always be feeling so much fun and do rather fancy getting myself another wig that blends in a little more. So I am considering just splashing out and getting another! This is where you all come in..... votes please - which wig is the next "Dawn"?
(careful - if there is no consensus I might just go crazy and get one for every day of the week, and if you don't pick my favorite then I will have to buy both)
Lines close 8pm Thursday 18th January. The votes will then be counted and verified and an order placed!


19 comments:
Erm I like curly so B. Although the fringe looks kinda heavy and might get annoying. So A?
hmmmmm....this is a tricky one. I'd have to say i'd go for 'a'. I think the fringe on the others will get on your nerves.
Let me know how it works out and i might buy one myself. £25 sounds like a bargin. :)
Dawn,
Fingers still crossed, following closely. I think example D, the others are too long and not "Dawn".
Love U-Mike
D is certainly more "old" you (based solely on the fact that I've never seen you with much longer hair), but then you did ask for what should be the "next" you, in which case I like A :)
I think A - but that's possibly just because its how I wish my hair looked!!
Hang in there, Honey.
C. xxx
Hello Dawn,
Well I like C best, mainly because I wish my hair was like that. It seems A has the vote at the moment though.
See you soon
Ben
A or E for our choice Dawn. Chris And Ang
I think A, as long loose curls are quite 'in' at the moment, and the length is good.
marianne
A or E depending on whether you want lighter or darker. Wish I could get highlights that look as good as those!! SK
If you get 2, can I wear the spare while you're not? Jxx
I have taken advice from Julia, a PhD student here, and she reckons that A is the best - I agree :-)
A! If it is too long you can always hack a bit off.
Sarah x
I'd go for A for the lovely curls (I'd love hair like that), although D might suit you better?
I think C or E, they're not as glamorous as A, but if you're having an unadventurous day you might feel more comfortable in them?
xxx
I think d is the best, i like the colour! But i also think one for every day of the week is a great plan!
Ruth xx
I like the look of E - just to be different... Also I know that the ones with curls sometimes look a bit weird (don't they?) on... Have fun counting the votes
Marie x
Thinking A actually.... You wanted blonder and longer didn't you? Although tricky really. I do like the curls - very this season....
Ruth xx
I'm weighing in with 'A', but it is still second to Petite Fluff....
Best wishes
B and C are very glam but you might keep walking into things as they both mean you'll only be able to look out of one eye. I like "touselled" A. Will look great if you are wearing your lab coat and then untie wig, take off thick glasses and flick hair excessively!
Mrs B
Post a Comment