Look at all my lovely make-up!
Christian Dior... Clinique.... YvesSaintLaurent ...Lancome.... Estee Lauder..... Maybelline (yeah short changed on the mascara really!!!) and much much more.
Today, I managed to overcome the tiredness (funny that!) and dragged myself to a Look Good, Feel Better afternoon for cancer ladies. I had an afternoon of putting on make-up with beauticians and got this lovely goody-bag to take home. It certainly made me feel much better! All put on at the good old Robert Ogden Macmillan Centre in Leeds - my new favourite place (where I go for all my free massages, reflexology, manicures that also make me feel much much better).
So the score on the Cack-o-Graph is going to be quite high today due to having spent most of the day feeling a bit excitable (in a slow sort of way!). It's amazing how a little bit of taking your mind off things can perk you up no end.


1 comment:
Glad you've had a good day, love as always. Chris & Angie xxxx
Post a Comment