Sunday, 10 June 2007

We've made it!


Finally, we have made it to our first wedding of the year after missing out on several due to my "illness". I made the most of the opportunity and had several wig-outfit changes during the day. Plus I stayed up till 12:30 - ooooh "rock and roll".

The chemo cycles are still going OK with not much to report. They all follow a pretty predictable routine with an initial "high" Wednesday morning followed by a "crash" which means not much happens on Thursday or Friday (apart from napping). Things get a bit better and are pretty normal over the weekend - ready to do it all over again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look lovely :) Did you make the most of attending by eating and drinking as much as possible?? xxx

Unknown said...

So glad to hear you made it to the wedding. And what a nice photo - I love the hair - I think I voted for that one. Thinking of you today - only 2 more tuesdays after this one.
lots of love marianne xx

Anonymous said...

12:30 is pretty rock and roll! Later than I managed - we snuck off at 11 and I promptly slept the whole way home.

Was good to see you both!

Rob

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)