I am so pleased to be starting the next phase of my treatment. It simply involves walking into the room, whipping my top off and jumping up on the table. They then fiddle around for a minute lining me up by my tattoos and then buzzzzzz and it's done.I am to have all my appointments around midday which means I can get myself into a nice little routine, avoiding traffic and avoiding temptation to do too many other things that might tire me out. With the appointments being around midday I might even have to think about sorting out a nice little picnic and flask of tea to be taking in with me every day :)


5 comments:
LOL - you are positively glowing with good health :)
xx
Glad to hear the first dose went well, and love the green glow its given you!
lots of love
marianne xx
Not long to glow now before it's all over SK x
Is that Cookridge I spy??
The next few weeks should fly by. Have you started to feel like every day is Groundhog Day yet? In a strange way I liked the routine of radiotherapy... That's a bit weird really though isn't it?!?
Not long til the end of it all now!
Jo xx
You didn't tell us about the Ready-Brek diet. We prefer Special K.
Glad to see you're in glowing health. Loadsaluv. Chris& Angie
Post a Comment