Friday, 3 August 2007

Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

That's it!

I especially requested that Kylie sang me out on my last one :)

11 comments:

Sarah and Ryan said...

Congratulations on getting to the end Dawn.

Sarah and Ryan said...

Congratulations for getting to the end Dawn.

Unknown said...

Hooray! Well done Dawn!
xxx

Anonymous said...

Ooh you've made me come over all emotional!! So relieved to see you getting to this stage, you're such a strong lady - an inspiration to us all. Make sure you have a week of celebrating and lots of champagne drinking, and the hot air balloon sounds amazing - you totally deserve it! (oh and congrats on the anniversary too - what perfect timing)
Loads of love and respect, Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!

Well done Dawn!

ZS xx

Anonymous said...

Darling Dawn, you have been just fantastic and we love you very much. God Bless Chris & Angie.

Anonymous said...

well done matey u did good, keep in touch mwah xxxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Love from Sarah M xx

J said...

Dawn - you'll never really know just how proud I am of you. Jxxx

Anonymous said...

So....
the "burning" (geddit?) question...

What does the future hold for this blog?

Anonymous said...

Dawn, congratulations on getting to the end of your treatment! Enjoy the balloon ride and the champagne!

Sarah F

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)