Here are a couple of photos taken while on holiday to show how the hair is looking these days.
Sunday, 7 October 2007
Hair Update.
So how is the hair coming along? Actually very well and I think I need to go and get my first hair cut this week. How exciting. I am also going to be going and having my eyebrows shaped this coming weekend to make the most of having eyebrows again. But my most favorite of all is having eyelashes again, I may go out and treat myself to a nice new mascara to celelbrate.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Well done Dawn, you look lovely. See you soon . Chris & Angie
Great on the hair front - you really suit the elphin look!
It will be good to see you back at work - give me a shout when you are here and fancy a coffee!
SFx
you look v glamorous!!! Sarah M xx
Your short hair suits you so well. In fact you look glowing in your holiday snaps. I agree that eyelashes make all the difference.
Maybe you could do a histogram or pie chart of your hair growth rates? :)
Post a Comment