Wednesday, 14 January 2009

That time of year again.

My annual mammogram and check up appointments have arrived. So I will have to be popping in and out of work a couple of times over the next few weeks to go to these. Hopefully they should all be pretty straight forward; I am not expecting any nasty shocks - but then no-one ever does I guess.

Work is going really well. I am still doing 4 days a week, with Wednesday as my day-off. I am actually pushing myself quite hard and doing quite long days which actually feel really good and I am feeling really motivated about it all.

I am also getting back into exercising. What with the cruise and then Christmas it has all fallen by the wayside. But I am going to try to get out walking most days with some swims and Pilates thrown in for good measure. Saturday's should start working out really well. I can drop James off by the canal in Gargrave for his long training runs and then go off to the swimming pool to be finished for when James runs to meet me in Skipton. I am working myself up to getting back on the bike alongside him (I might have to look at alternative routes other than the canal for this first).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well darling. Speak soon. Chris & Angie

My Guestbook

???? dont ask me how to add youself yet - I havent figured that one out....... but clearly some of you have- so it can't be that hard :)